Public Lands Legislation
2015 Legislative Session
- House Bill 2321: Public lands; conveyance and taxation
- House Bill 2318: Transfer of public lands compact
- House Bill 2658: Federal lands; transfer; study committee
- House Concurrent Memorial 2005: Federal Lands; devolution to Arizona
- House Bill 2176: Federal land relinquishment; payments
- House Bill 1011: To Express Support of the Federal Transfer of Public Lands to the Western States of the United States; and to urge the United States Congress to engage in good faith efforts to coordinate the transfer of title to the western states
- Senate Bill 15-039: Concurrent Jurisdiction Over Federal Land
- House Bill 1225: Concerning the Provision of State Assistance to Local Governments for the Purpose of Improved Coordination in Federal Land Management Decision-Making
- Senate Bill 232: Concerning the creation of the Colorado federal land management commission to study the transfer of public lands in Colorado from the federal government to the State
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 108: Stating findings of the Legislature and authorizing the Legislative Council to appoint a committee to undertake and complete a study for the State of Idaho to acquire title to and control of public lands now controlled by the federal government
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 115: Stating findings of the Legislature and requesting that the Department of Lands perform certain duties with the federal government regarding federal lands and to provide for periodic reports
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 126: Stating findings of the Legislature and requesting that the Department of Lands perform certain duties with the federal government regarding federal lands and to provide for periodic reports
- Senate Bill 1134: Adds to existing law to create the Office of Public Lands, to provide for appointment of an administrator and to provide powers and duties of the office
- House Bill 265: Adds to existing law to provide for the Interstate Compact on Transfer of Public Lands
- House Concurrent Resolution 7: Stating findings of the Legislature and inviting Outdoor Retailer to host its biannual show and to express the importance of outdoor recreation to the economy of Idaho and to the lives of Idahoans
- Senate Bill 215: An Act Prohibiting Future Sales of Land Granted or Transferred to the State; Amending Section 77-2-302, MCA; and Providing an Immediate Effective Date
- Senate Bill 274: An Act Prohibiting the Sale of Federal Land in Montana; Repealing Sections 77-2-401, 77-2-402, and 77-2-403, MCA; and Providing an Immediate Effective Date.
- House Joint Resolution 19: Emphasizing the value of public lands in Montana to the state’s economy, recreation, heritage, and quality of life; and opposing any effort to claim, take over, litigate for, or sell off federal lands within the state of Montana.
- House Bill 496: Establish public lands task force
- Senate Bill 298: Enforce provisions of the enabling act regarding sale of public lands
- House Bill 541: Revise laws related to property right sales
- Senate Bill 348:Revise consent for lands purchased by the U.S. for national forest purposes
- Senate Joint Resolution 1: Urges Congress to enact legislation transferring title to certain public lands to the State of Nevada in accordance with the report prepared by the Nevada Land Management Task Force.
- Senate Joint Resolution 2: Urges Congress to require the sharing of federal receipts from commercial activity on certain public lands with the State of Nevada and its counties.
- Assembly Bill 408:Enacts provisions governing the acquisition and use of certain public lands.
- Assembly Bill 283: Revises provisions governing law enforcement powers on certain lands
- House Resolution 9: To express support for the federal return of public lands to the western states, and to urge the United States Congress to engage in good faith communication and cooperation to coordinate the return of title to the western states.
- Senate Memorial 6: Federal Lands Management and Revenue Impacts
- House Bill 291: Relating to Public Lands; Creating the New Mexico Federal Land Management Study Commission; making an appropriation
- Senate Bill 483: Relating to Public Lands; Creating the New Mexico Federal Land Management Study Commission
- Senate Joint Memorial 7: Urging President and Congress to transfer federal lands within Oregon to State of Oregon
- House Bill 3444: Transfer of Public Lands Act
- House Joint Memorial 13: Urges President and Congress to transfer title of certain federal public lands to State of Oregon
- House Bill 3240: Relating to federal lands; declaring an emergency
- Senate Bill 105: Public Lands Act Amendments
- Senate Bill 48:Evaluating Federal Land
- House Bill 303: Legislative Approval of Land Transfers
- House Bill 132: Interstate Compact on Transfer of Federal Lands Amendments
- Senate Joint Resolution 227: Public Lands; memorializing Congress of the United States to transfer title to western states
- Senate Bill 5405: Creating a task force to examine land ownership by the federal government in Washington
- House Bill 1192: Concerning the transfer of federal land to the state
- House Bill 1262: Creating a task force to examine land ownership by the federal government in Washington